April 25 & 26
Children ages 8-15 – 6 p.m.
Age 16-Adults – 7 p.m.
Marion Ross Performing Arts Center
147 N. Broadway, Albert Lea
THE CAST LIST
Thank you to everyone who auditioned. Everyone was terrific, but unfortunately we can’t cast everyone. If you were not cast this time, please come back to audition for a future show!
- WILLY WONKA – Andrew Anderson
- PHINEOUS TROUT – Aaron McVicker, Risha Lilienthal
- CANDYMAN – Geraldo Vazquez Perez
- CHARLIE BUCKET – Alejandro Vazquez Perez
- MRS. BUCKET – Stacy Stenzel
- MR. BUCKET – Phil Hanson
- GRANDMA JOSEPHINE – Samantha Klukow
- GRANDMA GEORGINA – Rosanne Holcomb
- GRANDPA JOE – Steve Stoneking
- GRANDPA GEORGE – Larry Holcomb
- JAMES – Brennan Dugstad
- MATILDA -Chloe Habana
- SOPHIE -Chloey Casequin
- DANNY – Samuel Gustafson
- BILLIE – Evalyn Holcomb
- AUGUSTUS GLOOP – Isaac Lowe
- MRS. GLOOP – Erin Lowe
- VERUCA SALT – Bailey Abrego
- MR. SALT – Brian Mattson
- MIKE TEAVEE – Connor Hanson
- MRS. TEAVEE – Jessica Craig
- VIOLET BEAUREGARDE – Cora Klukow
- MRS. BEAUREGARDE – Krista Johnson
- POLICEMAN/PHOTOGRAPHER – Thomas Martinez
- CHORUS OF COOKS – Samantha Klukow, Roseanne Holcomb, Chloe Habana, Chloey Casequin, Evalyn Holcomb
- SQUIRRELS – Samuel Gustafson, Brennan Dugstad
- OOMPA LOOMPAS (Group A) – Autumn Kinnard, Ellery Rothmeier, Brooke Tufte, Eli Cunningham, Lia Cunningham, Abraham Gonzales, Sahara Hernandez, Jaelani William, Maverick Wolters, Carsyn Habana, Bailey Lowe, Mariah Hillman, Cady Stenzel, Emily Charlson, Charlotte Poppel
- OOMPA LOOMPAS (Group B) – Alayah Kratz, Alizay Kratz, Eleanor Martinez, Brooklyn Cox, Kaitlyn Schroeder, Nevaeh Fleek, Lucy Neubauer, Emilie Neubauer, Cale Klukow, Jackson Bighley, Brynna Reese, Audrey Gustafson, Aiden Reese, Aubrey Roell
The delicious adventures experienced by Charlie Bucket on his visit to Willy Wonka’s mysterious chocolate factory light up the stage in this captivating adaptation of Roald Dahl’s fantastical tale. Featuring the enchanting songs from the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder, along with some new songs, Willy Wonka is a scrumdidilyumptious musical guaranteed to delight your sweet tooth and take you on a fantasy ride into the land of pure imagination!
WHAT WILL AUDITIONS BE LIKE?
You will sign in and fill out an audition form to tell us about yourself. Don’t worry if you’ve never done this before — experience isn’t required. A script will be given to you at auditions. You will be asked to read from the script, sing and learn a few dance steps, along with others who are auditioning. You do not need to attend both audition nights. Children ages 8-15 will audition first at 6 p.m., and auditions for actors age 16 and above will begin at approximately 7 p.m.
WHAT ROLES ARE AVAILABLE?
There are many roles available for men, women and children of various ages. Children must be at least age 8 to audition.
WHEN ARE REHEARSALS?
Beginning just a few days after auditions, rehearsals will be scheduled weeknights, with some weekend involvement closer to the performance dates, which are June 16, 17, 18, 19(matinee), 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26(matinee).
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
ACT is a non-profit, volunteer organization providing quality theatre and entertainment for our community. If you’re not interested in being on stage, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer in other ways, such as backstage crew, building and painting sets, costumes, props, lights, sound, usher or in the box office. If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information about auditions, contact email@example.com.