Adults $20 / Students $10
Dec. 7, 8, 9, 10(M), 13, 14, 15 & 16
Performances at 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 10 matinee (M) at 2 p.m.
Marion Ross Performing Arts Center
147 N. Broadway, Albert Lea
A $4 convenience fee is charged for each ticket purchased online.
Tickets also available from the 24/7 Call Center at 877-730-3144 (service fees apply) and at the box office.
By Charles Dickens
Directed by Glen Parsons
Ebenezer Scrooge is haunted by the ghost of his late partner Jacob Marley and the spirits of Christmas Past, Christmas Present, and Christmas Yet to Come. Faced with his own mortality and the evil results of his misanthropic, miserly ways, Scrooge is redeemed, reconciled with his nephew and his neighbors, and becomes a second father to his assistant’s son, Tiny Tim.
- Charles Dickens – Mark Place
- Ebenezer Scrooge – James Zschunke
- Bob Cratchit – Phil Hanson
- Mrs. Cratchit – Michelle Supalla
- Jacob Marley – Jon Cochran
- Fred Bennison – Noah Iverson
- Mary Bennison – Mady Schlaak
- Fezziwig – Jason Howland
- Mrs. Fezziwig – Heather Kohler
- Peter Greenlaw – Ethan Eriksmoen
- Caroline Greenlaw – Mady Schlaak
- Young Ebenezer – Jackson Bighley
- Dick – Connor Hanson
- Belle Christopher – Selah Griffith
- Gerry Christopher – Jackson Bighley
- Ghost of Christmas Past – Bailey Lowe
- Ghost of Christmas Present – Mark Place
- Ghost of the Future – Dan Montenegro
- 1st Charitable Lady – Aubrey Taylor
- 2nd Charitable Lady – Melanie Sanchez
- Peter Cratchit – Connor Hanson
- Martha Cratchit – Charlotte Poppel
- Belinda Cratchit – Audrey Gustafson
- Robert Cratchit – Abraham Gonzalez
- Emily Cratchit – Cora Klukow
- Tiny Tim – Samuel Gustafson
- Old Joe Snatchly – Brian Mattson
- Mrs. Gooley – Amber Mattson
- Mrs. Dilber – Emma McColley
- Ben Scrooge – Atticus Ludington
- Fanny Scrooge – Kiara Moen
- Tom Keddle – Dan Montenegro
- Want – Kinley Bowman
- Ignorance – Eleanor Martinez
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
ACT is a nonprofit, volunteer organization providing quality theatre and entertainment for our community. If you’re not interested in being on stage, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer in other ways, such as backstage crew, building and painting sets, costumes, props, lights, sound, usher or in the box office. If you are interested in volunteering, contact email@example.com.