Adults $20 / Students $10
Dec. 1, 2, 3, 4(M), 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11(M)
Performances at 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 4 & 11 matinees (M) at 2 p.m.
Marion Ross Performing Arts Center
147 N. Broadway, Albert Lea
Click on the ACT logo to purchase your tickets online
A $4 convenience fee is charged for each ticket purchased online.
Tickets also available from the 24/7 Call Center at 1-877-730-3144 (service fees apply) and at the box office.
Book by Thomas Meehan and Bob Martin. Music by Matthew Sklar. Lyrics by Chad Beguelin. Based on the New Line Cinema film written by David Berenbaum.
Directed by Risha Lilienthal
Based on the beloved holiday film, this hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy follows Buddy the Elf in his quest to find his true identity. The would-be elf is raised, unaware that he is actually a human until his enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth. With Santa’s permission, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find his birth father and discover his true identity.
- Buddy – Stuart Ness
- Jovie – Rachel Cole
- Walter Hobbs – Jason Howland
- Emily Hobbs – Teresa Howland
- Michael Hobbs – Brennan Dugstad
- Deb – Kristi White
- Store Manager – Emma McColley
- Mr. Greenway – Andrew Schwarz
- Santa Claus – Steve Stoneking
- Adult Ensemble – Rachel Amundson-Groff, Jackson Bighley, Megan Decker, Ethan Eriksmoen, Audrey Gustafson, Chloe Habana, Kaitlyn Hanna, Connor Hanson, Lucas Johnson, Mollie Johnson, Bailey Lowe, Isaac Lowe, Natalie Martinez, Thomas Martinez, Kaitlyn McColley, Julie Stoneking, Aaron Zogg
- Children’s Ensemble – Aydon Allen, Samuel Gustafson, Carsyn Habana, Cora Klukow, Eleanor Martinez, Emilie Neubauer, Lucy Neubauer, Aubrey Taylor, Maverick Wolters
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
ACT is a nonprofit, volunteer organization providing quality theatre and entertainment for our community. If you’re not interested in being on stage, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer in other ways, such as backstage crew, building and painting sets, costumes, props, lights, sound, usher or in the box office. If you are interested in volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.